- ExpressionContext.ParserOptions: allows customization of Flee's parser
- Decimal separator
- Function argument separator
- Whether real literals require digits before the decimal point (ie: 0.45 instead of .45)
- SimpleCalcEngine: Calc engine which does not do topological sorting for better performance
- CalcEngine: referencing other expressions no longer requires a $ before the expression name
- Index expressions for non-arrays now support more than one argument (issue #7013)
- Fixed bug #7048 (implicit convert from reference type to value type)
The release consists of the following packages:
- Source: The source code for the library, demo, and test projects.
- Library: The compiled assembly with chm documentation.
- Demo: An application that uses the library to generate images from expressions.