- ExpressionOptions.RealLiteralDataType: Specify the data type used to store real literals
- Decimal literals (ie: 123.45M + 3.45M)
- Optimization: A number raised to a constant integral power (ie: num1 ^ 2) will be optimized to a sequence of multiplications instead of a call to the Pow function
- The result of the power operator is now of the same type as its first argument. Example: 100 ^ 2 will return an integer; 1.5 ^ 2 will return a double. Previously, the power operator always returned a double.
The release consists of the following packages:
- Source: The source code for the library, demo, and test projects.
- Library: The compiled assembly with chm documentation.
- Demo: An application that uses the library to generate images from expressions.