How it's trated the separator list of arguments?

Apr 14, 2008 at 3:15 PM
Edited Apr 14, 2008 at 3:19 PM
Hi Eugene,

I am writting an Formula Solver with Flee, that it's calling in two modes:

A) From an desktop aplication
B) From an wrapper CLR Function (MS SQL Server 2005)

work fine!! but...

in mode "A" the separator list arguments of functions must be "," (comma) however for mode "B" the separator list arguments of functions must be ";" (dot and comma) ??

My regional setting it's "," for separator lists .

Help!!

Apr 15, 2008 at 12:18 AM
Edited Apr 15, 2008 at 12:23 AM
Hi Eugene,

I have set culture settings , with:

CultureInfo ci = new CultureInfo("fr-FR");
ci.NumberFormat.NumberDecimalSeparator = ".";
ci.TextInfo.ListSeparator = ";";
ci.DateTimeFormat.DateSeparator = "/";
ci.DateTimeFormat.ShortDatePattern = "dd/MM/yyyy"; 

ExpressionFactory.SetParseCulture(ci);

It's the correct procedure?
Coordinator
Apr 15, 2008 at 2:56 AM
By default, Flee will use the current culture on the thread to create its parser. When using the SetParseCulture method, Flee will re-create the parser using the given culture. The re-created parser will use the CultureInfo.NumberFormat.NumberDecimalSeparator as the decimal point and CultureInfo.TextInfo.ListSeparator as the function argument separator. If both separators are the same (ie: ","), then it will use "," and ";" respectively.
Aug 22, 2012 at 4:03 PM
Edited Aug 22, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Hi,

Wondering if your wrapped CalculationEngine. When i tried to do it, seems like the Dictionary objects in CalculationEngine are getting corrupted. I get NULL Value exception in  CalculationEngine.Add method.

Siva

Aug 22, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Hi,

Wondering if your wrapped CalculationEngine. When i tried to do it, seems like the Dictionary objects in CalculationEngine are getting corrupted. I get NULL Value exception in  CalculationEngine.Add method.

Siva