C# port

May 16, 2012 at 10:58 PM

I would like to create a C# port of FLEE and use the official C# version of Grammatica 1.5. Is there a way to create a fork for this project?

Jun 1, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Hi,

I tried to contact the project owner with no availability, and would be interested in contributing to a new version (I have a couple of fixes to hand).

Let me know if you proceed.

Aug 9, 2012 at 3:36 PM

I too have invested some time in adding some extended behavior to this library. I anyone do create a "branch" of this project, I would be interested in contributing.

Sep 27, 2012 at 11:15 PM

I have managed to port FLEE to C# -- I call it FleeSharp :-)  I haven't been able to find a way to get in touch with the original author Ciloci to get his blessing on it, but it was a relatively painless process to get it up and running in C#.

Sep 28, 2012 at 8:22 AM
chadknudson wrote:

I have managed to port FLEE to C# -- I call it FleeSharp :-)  I haven't been able to find a way to get in touch with the original author Ciloci to get his blessing on it, but it was a relatively painless process to get it up and running in C#.

This is good news, thanks.

I’ve got a couple of fixes to submit then. I think you should register a new Codeplex project, as the original author proved unreachable over several years, and maybe PM mmatriccino and SCDeveloper in case they were not subscribed to this thread.

Our team has been using that library extensively, so we’re definitely up for contributing.

Cheers

Oct 29, 2012 at 8:44 AM
chadknudson wrote:

Hi, as Aricie said, it's good news, personaly, it will help me a lot to have the C# version. Did you publish it somwhere ?

Thanks

Dec 2, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Hi guy's. I have ported Flee to C#.

Updated grammatica from 1.5 alpha to 1.5 stable and modified it to work well with Flee.

I have ran all of the unit tests and they all pass

I have compared benchmark results from original flee to Flee# and Flee# parses expressions faster - most probably the grammatica update.

The project is in codeplex - http://fleesharp.codeplex.com/

Dec 5, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Thanks a lot for that,

We're definitely up for contributing.

Can you add this account as a developper to the project?

See you there,

Jesse

CTO Aricie

Dec 6, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Done :)