Is this project still active?

Feb 10, 2010 at 3:19 PM

I see no release since June last year and there are questions in the forum without any answer.

Feb 14, 2010 at 3:54 PM

Even though I cannot answer to your question - I'm just another user of this excellent library - all I can say is that the library is solid enough, and it just works (for us, at least).

Feb 14, 2010 at 5:39 PM

Thank you fernandonajera. I too found this library to be solid. I even wrote a review for it and gave it 5 stars. But without an active maintainer, I would hesitate to put it into production environment.

Sent: 14 February 2010 22:24
To: pradeep.chandiramani@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Is this project still active? [Flee:83957]

Even though I cannot answer to your question - I'm just another user of this excellent library - all I can say is that the library is solid enough, and it just works (for us, at least).

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Flee@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email Flee@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com